Find out below the opportunities open to you
1- Purchase/logistics Engineer
We search for a junior purchase/logistics engineer (M or F) with confirmed working experience to work in our purchasing and industrialization Dept.
The candidate should have at least one working experience (not internship) in China Mainland in the domain of electronic industry, dealing with factories, suppliers and/or ODM/OEM partners. She/he should have also worked for or been in interface with French companies during her/his previous career.
You are expected to
- Be responsible of the procurement of electronic components and follow-up the purchasing orders
- Manage the deliveries to factories and suppliers
- Understand and define the needs of procurement from internal clients
- Follow-up very closely the productions and alert all shortage of materials
- Manage the reception date and the quality of what you buy
- Negotiate and ensure the execution of the contracts with suppliers according to the production plan in order to optimize constantly the performance of your purchase in term of cost, leadtime, quality and service.
- Beside production, manage a part of daily procurement.
- Search and identify the suppliers in China region – Electronic components sourcing.
The candidate should have university level or higher educational background.
Good mastery of business English is mandatory.
The capacity to speak and write in Chinese is essential.
Please send CV and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org